Inante's Disaster Area

Monday, January 31, 2005

Whee!

Other than Shi Qing, who is now sick and hopefully getting well and rested at home, I am the first person to blog today, at least the last time I checked. Get Well Soon Shi Qing! Anyway, I hope you all got the email with the graphic I made. *haha* Please give feedback and comments. I know I repeated Mark and Sean's name, it's a typo thing, cause I copied and pasted the names. *haha* Yes, so other than that, any feed back like it doesn't look nice, it's too gay coloured, its too weird, you don't like it, so on and so forth, please either mail me, MSN me, or drop a comment on this entry. Thanks. *haha*

Anyway, we did mass dance during PE. The J1s cannot make it for mass dance without OGLs man... All cannot remember the steps other than for Whiney Whiney! *haha* Oh well, but it is so much more fun than running.

Alright, the main purpose of this entry is to have a shoutout suggestion for our outing: On some weekend, or after corss-country maybe, we can all crash Pasir Ris Park to play at the playground, then if we want can go to either Escape or Wet and Wild. *haha* After that w can just hang out at the beach I guess? That's one idea. Actually, the West Coast playground is nicer, but it's stupid to go all the way there from school. *haha*

See you guys soon everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home