Inante's Disaster Area

Monday, January 31, 2005

sick at home

hey hey... ya la kendrick... im not smart la.. but still better than u loh... dun even haf brains to begin with. noting down my sickness today. i woke up with fever of temp 38.3. faster informed my CT to change my SPA date. popped panadol, n temp went down to 36.9. went to e doc's anyway..suffered fr cold fits there while waiting. so, i sat in e sun outside e clinic. it was really bad, cos my teeth were chattering n i jus felt very very cold. finally saw e doctor. it sucked...she gave me stupid medicine, not worth my long wait. went home...still suffering fr cold fits..till my temp went up to 38.8, den it stopped. sponged myself to keep e temp down, wch it finally is now. successful mission:37.2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home