Inante's Disaster Area

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Whee!

Hello! It's me again! *haha* I actually have Maths to do, but yes... I'm sort of doing, sort of blogging. *haha* Anyways, anyone is for going to Wet and Wild (or whatever it's called, cause I never really got the name right *haha*) for flick outing? And yes, in reply to all reactions to the template I shall say again: If you think this template is gay, which it really isn't, it's just pink, please make/find a nice one. Yay! Are we going to have flick outing this week? Or should we give it a rest? *haha* OGLS say they have SPA, so we should consider that too... But it should be okay if it's the weekend or Friday I guess. Yay! Our line of contributors are increasing. I realise that we have lots of posts in one day. Let's hope we can maintain this! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home